Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sleeping Ielham..


I was searching for something on the internet and accidentally found this poem. But i did altered it a bitttt. Dedicated to Ielham.


Dear Muhammad Ielham Iskandar,



Sleep now my baby the wind chimes sing.
Hold my love tight in this gold ring.
Sleep now my baby,dreamland awaits you.
Were you visit your friends 'Oooooh' and 'Aaaaah'.
Sleep now my baby as I kiss every toe,
And pray to Allah that I'll see you grow.
Sleep now my baby with your breath on my face.
Your chocolate brown eyes and curls that are ace.
Sleep now my precious prince, my dear,
As I lay by your side stroking your ear.
My life,my heart, my dream come true.
After a life of hardship, Allah gave me you.



p/s: 'Ooooh' and 'Aaaaah', the blue and red monkey at Playhouse Disney Channel!

5 comments on "Sleeping Ielham.."

nizam. on April 29, 2009 at 9:09 AM said...

love mummy ielham love ielham. muah

asraf on May 17, 2009 at 4:53 AM said...

Diani..
Hello hello
Kim salam Ilham!

++ hainey ++ on June 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM said...

Mummy,

dah bape bulan ni...bile due?? Girl or boy?? Aryssa tak sabar nak jumpe adik baru dalam perut mummy dini :D

onion on October 1, 2009 at 7:13 AM said...

Love this poem.
Nice writing dehni~~XD
Feeling touching after reading this.
Ielham is so bahagia :)

Unknown on July 27, 2015 at 11:38 PM said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

 

our inspiration... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez